Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Opening Bell

I have been a wrestling fan since the late 80's, early 90's.  I grew up a Hulkamaniac like many men my age and while I have never moved beyond that completely, I no longer worship Hogan as a god.  I really started watching whenever I could during the Attitude Era and I got so sucked I even started watching WCW.  I caught what little ECW action I could, but granted it wasn't much.  I saw both Randy Orton and John Cena wrestle their first tv matches and I was at RAW the night after Goldberg won the title.  I drifted away for awhile sometime after Kane lost his mask, but I have been back watching fairly regularly during the last 2 years. I am not going to lie I do not and will not watch TNA although I try to catch the ROH weekly show when the wife let's me (which is rarely). Here at Wrestleville I intend to post my thoughts on each week's WWE offerings as well as reviewing classic wrestling moments and reviewing the current WWE roster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment